Dear Everyone: Double Post Day... Starring My Little Sister! (Blog 9)

     Dear Everyone,
     I'm so excited to be back. For all the time I missed, I am making it up to you. It is a double post day. I am so excited for this blog. We are going to be starring... My little sister!!
     Hello my name is Natalie. I am 10 and 1/2. I love my siblings and i love cats. I have 3 best friends. I would reccomend writing letters back and forth when you cant see people.  I want to say a quick message today. I love all of you guys and remember stay positive. Bye Bye
   That was sweet of her. Alright.. I have some questions for her and I hope they will help you out over these times. Insights from a ten year old!
5 reasons to love others...

4 ways to help others out during these times...

3 reasons to stay positive during hardships...

2 reasons to send letters...

1 reason proving you are perfect...

     Sorry the blog was so short, I hope you still found it interesting. Only the best for you! I have plenty of other blogs for you to read. :)
     Check out my other post on DOUBLE POST DAY! Amazing Earth asked my a tough question... See what it is!
     "Be the Change You Wish to See In the World."
     Sincerely, me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Moon and Mel: Schoolwork and Activities to Do During No-School COVID-19. (Blog 2)

Dear you: Welcome to the blog! (Blog 1)

Dear Climate Change Fighters: Getting Over A Breakup and the 7 Stages (Blog 6)