What IS my blog?

    I have posted enough now that my original blog doesn't show up on my main page anymore. I just wanted to inform any newcomers of what we are.
    I write to help anybody who needs it! And it is easy and simple. All you have to do is comment below, tell me your question anonymously, leave a nickname, and I will get a blog ready for you! You can ask any type of question. I have done home school planning, break up advice, depression help, weight loss plans, and even a this-or-that question.
    I got in contact with a few of my previous question askers... And here's what they have to say...
What is the blog?

Amazing Earth: "A place to get help and great advice."
Lionesser: "The best thing ever!"
Blog Girl: "Something that has really helped me so if you guys don't know i have asked for depression help and this blog has been there for me through it all. :)"
Moon and Mel: "a fast way to get help, even if it is the little stuff"

Thank you to everybody for asking questions, I couldn't do it without y'all.
Feel free to comment below, I will get back to you as soon as possible!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Moon and Mel: Schoolwork and Activities to Do During No-School COVID-19. (Blog 2)

Dear you: Welcome to the blog! (Blog 1)

Dear Climate Change Fighters: Getting Over A Breakup and the 7 Stages (Blog 6)