Dear you: Welcome to the blog! (Blog 1)

     Hey everybody! I am so glad to see you! I'd like to introduce you to our blog. This is your blog too. Because with your help, we can make this a blog all about you and what you need. I am here to suggest various activities, exercises, tips, learning, diets, etc. based on your requests. Please leave a comment, saying what you need to work on, and I will help you through it in my next blog.
      Have a great weekend, and leave a comment! You are absolutely amazing, hope to hear from you.
     "Be the Change That You Wish to See in the World!"

Comments

  1. Hello. I am in grade 5 and I am wondering some homework ideas and projects to do during this pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moon and Mel,
    Thanks so much for the first comment! I checked out your blog and it is great. It may take a little while to get posted, but my next blog will be activities for you to do over this time. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Moon and Mel: Schoolwork and Activities to Do During No-School COVID-19. (Blog 2)

Dear Climate Change Fighters: Getting Over A Breakup and the 7 Stages (Blog 6)